Experience: LEAP is a one-of-a-kind, one day event aimed to help participants recalibrate for success. Five international thought leaders will share the stage as part of a uniquely curated and choreographed experience featuring light, sound and jaw dropping technical effects.
In an environment currently overwhelmed with economic uncertainty, downsizing and insecurity, Experience: LEAP offers Albertans the chance to expand their horizons and reach for success.In recognition of this transformative event taking place on Feb 29, 2016, Mayor Don Iveson has officially proclaimed Feb 29, 2016 as “LEAP “ day for the City of Edmonton - a day dedicated to personal and professional growth that encourages citizens to reset and refocus to achieve their goals!
Give the gift of helping someone SHINE!
About Experience: LEAP - February 29, 2016 @ Northlands Expo Center, Edmonton AB
On Feb 29, 2016, Edmonton will play host to five of the most renowned, inspiring and in demand keynote speakers in the world.
- Jeremy Gutsche aka. The Trendhunter, is the world’s innovation expert. He regularly shows the world’s biggest brands how to stay ahead of the curve and master innovation for the future. He will reveal how you can reinvent yourself and your business through times of uncertainty and change.
- Dr. John Izzo is a modern philosopher on work and life. As a leadership and business expert often featured by Fast Company, PBS, CBC, the Wall Street Journal, CNN, and INC Magazine. He will challenge your thoughts on accountability and ownership so you can achieve what you desire.
- Drew Dudley creates cultures of leadership by helping organizations and their people plan to matter. Drew has spoken to over 250,000 people on 5 continents, been featured on , , , and . He will show you how to practice everyday leadership and make an impact in your business and life.
- Amanda Lindhout Amanda is a New York Times bestselling author, speaker and journalist. Her multiple award winning memoir, A House in the Sky, has been on the Globe and Mail top ten list for over two years. Her story will show you how to overcome the impossible and break free from fear.
- Henry “Gizmo” Williams is a CFL legend, hall of famer and the greatest kick returner in the history of CFL pro-football. He will show you how to fully contribute to work and life without letting your past define your future.
Help someone share this transformative journey on Feb 29, 2016 with Edmonton’s dream makers and game changers! Invest in a brighter future for all of us!
No updates have been posted for this campaign yet.
No Q&A have been posted for this campaign yet.